Little Andrew meets his Great Grandma Clara Tolman for the first time.
Nathan roasting some hot dogs for our first dinner. When we got there they had just had a huge thunderstorm pass through and our site was a bit flooded. We set up quickly because of threatening rain. It ended up not being too bad. The rest of the weekend was very nice weather.
Nick found a new friend, a salamander he is holding.
Just a few of the Cousins. They had so much fun together!
Uncle Dave put together a "Survivor" style blow dart game. Very creative! We all had fun trying our hand, er...lips, at this fun game. Ben didn't know what to do, but he had fun looking like he was doing what the big kids were doing. Tiana did pretty good here...
Nick won the first round in his division... look at those cheeks!
Nathan and Perry (his dad) went head to head in a round. It was close, but Perry won this one in the end.
I took my turn too, it is harder than you think to aim this thing! Maybe next time Uncle Dave will add sights!
This is picture of Nathan and Ben fishing in the canoe in the middle of the lake with Gunsight mountain in the background. So beautiful!
Ben sure takes after his daddy, what a catch! Trout for lunch!
Grandpa and Ben are at the lake looking for something... what could it be?
Nick and Tiana had fun in the water as they waited for their daddy to resurface. "Brrr, it's cold in here!"
Andrew sure had a good time and the reunion and is excited to go back again!
2 comments:
Sorry I couldn't be there with you all. I'm not up to it quite yet, but will be there next year. The pictures were lovely - and I'm so glad you posted them. At least I got the "feel" of the event. Love to you all.
Aunt Kelly
Looks like you had such a great time! Do you remember the time we went camping together? I think that was the last time we went...so sad. Maybe we'll try again this fall when the weather is a little cooler down here in the South.
Post a Comment