Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another sweet memory

This is another one of those sweet memories I just have to record. Nick was showing Andrew things in one of Childcraft books and Andrew was very interested in all the pictures and listening intently to Nick's voice. Then Tiana came over and sat down and listened too. A few minutes later Ben joined them on the couch. It was a very sweet moment. Big brother reading to all the kids and everyone sitting so nicely together on the couch.

So I got out the camera to take a candid shot and first I got this one...


But once Andrew heard the camera he instantly looked my way and gave me this great big smile! Priceless! The rest of them ignored me and kept looking at the book, they are too use to mommy taking pictures I guess.

2 comments:

Allanna said...

Too cute!

And I love the Childcraft books, too. I still have my set from when I was little. (They'll have to pry them from my cold, dead body!!!)

Amy said...

That is the cutest baby grin I've ever seen! What a great big bro to read to his little brothers and sister! You said it.... priceless!