Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ben's party!

Ben had his "friend birthday party" on Saturday morning. He invited several friends to come. All but one was able to make it. He had his friends Lincoln, Andrew, Harrison, and Karissa over for a fun Train birthday! As you can see we had the same cupcake train cake. Yummy!

Good job blowing out the candles, Ben!

Good cake!

Present time! What nice friends to brings such nice gifts!

We played a lot in Ben's room. Here we are playing with the balloon swords. We also played with trains, follow the leader, and Ben's new "Elefun" game. What a fun day!

2 comments:

Marnie said...

Happy Birthday Ben!! I love his darling train cake. Looks like a fun party!

Katie T. said...

I had a great time at brunch this morning, what a great idea! I love your blog, you family is so cute! oh yeah...when are we headed to Craft Warehouse?!?!